||ADVERTISING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Cecily specializes in designing and implementing effective multimedia programs designed to meet due process requirements. She joined Kinsella Media in 2003 and has been responsible for the development and implementation of media programs for some of Kinsella Media’s largest cases. Cecily is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
Prior to joining Kinsella Media, Cecily was a Media Supervisor on the Choice Hotels account at Arnold Worldwide and GKV. She began her career at La Agencia de Orci, in Los Angeles, working on the Honda and Allstate Hispanic accounts.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
B.A. Latin American Studies University of California, Los Angeles (1996)
SELECTED CASE EXPERIENCE
- In re Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC, No. 10-BK-31607 (Bankr. W.D. N.C.).
- In re National Football League Players’ Concussion Injury Litig., No. 2:12-md-02323 (E.D. Pa.).
- Dryer v. National Football League, 0:09-cv-02182 (D. Minn.).
- In re Imprelis Herbicide Mktg. Sales Practices and Products Liab. Litig., No. 2:11-md-2284 (E.D. Pa.).
- In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litig., 3:07-md-01827; MDL No. 1827 (N.D. Cal.).
- In re M3Power Razor System Mktg. & Sales Practices Litig, No. 05-11177, MDL No. 1704 (D. Mass.).
- Cox v. Shell Oil, No. 18,844 (Tenn. Ch. Ct., Obion Cty.).
- In re WR Grace & Co, No. 01-01139 (Bankr. D. Del.).