||FOCUSED ON STRATEGIC VISION AND
MEDIA PLAN CREATION FOR LARGE,
Maureen has more than 40 years’ experience in media buying and planning and has worked with the Kinsella Media team for over 20 years. She has held high management positions in the media departments at BBDO Worldwide and Bayer Bess Vanderwarker, as well as positions in media research sales and marketing at Nielsen. She personally directed national spot broadcast buying for accounts such as Dodge, Ameritech, US West, Wrigley, and Quaker.
In addition to her work at Kinsella Media, Maureen conducts professional training seminars in media planning and buying throughout the country as a senior instructor for the Media Buying Academy. Maureen is also a member of the Media Research Club of Chicago.
SELECTED CASE EXPERIENCE
- Author’s Guild v. Google, Inc., No. 05-08136 (S.D.N.Y.).
- Precision Associates, Inc. v. Panalpina World Transport, No. 08-cv-00042 (E.D.N.Y.).
- In re Transpacific Passenger Air Trans. Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1913 (N.D. Cal.).
- Cox v. Shell Oil, No. 18,844 (Tenn. Ch. Ct., Obion Cty.).
- Galanti v. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., No. 03-20 (D.N.J.).
- In re M3Power Razor System Mktg. & Sales Practices Litig., No. 05-11177, MDL No. 1704 (D. Mass.).
- In re Imprelis Herbicide Mktg. Sales Practices and Products Liab. Litig., No. 2:11-md-2284 (E.D. Pa.).
- In re Toys "R" Us Antitrust Litig., No. 97-5714 (E.D.N.Y.).
- In re Buspirone Antitrust Litig., No 1-11401 (S.D.N.Y.).
SELECTED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Co-Author, “REALITY CHECK: The State of New Media Options for Class Action Notice,” A Practitioner’s Guide to Class Actions (2010), Class Action Litigation Report (February 26, 2010).
Co-author, “Traditional and New Media in Class Action Notice: The State of Play” (2011).