Sali manages large, complex national and international notification programs, working extensively in matters involving antitrust, asbestos, bankruptcy, and consumer and product liability. She leads cases from inception to completion and works with a collaborative team on a daily basis to achieve the firm’s ultimate goal of service excellence to our clients.
In addition, Sali helps to ensure that Kinsella Media’s notices are understood by class members and comply with the F.R.C.P. Rule 23 requirement for “plain, easily understood language."
Sali earned her J.D. from Howard University School of Law, and she is a member of the Maryland State Bar. She also has legislative and policy experience, clerking at the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services. She is fluent in Arabic.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
J.D. Howard University School of Law, Howard Law Journal (2011)
B.A., cum laude, Government and International Politics George Mason University (2008)
SELECTED CASE EXPERIENCE
- In re Transpacific Passenger Air Trans. Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1913 (N.D. Cal.).
- In re Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC, No. 10-BK-31607 (Bankr. W.D. N.C.).
- In re Toyota Motor Corp. Unintended Acceleration Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litig., No. 8:10ML2151 (C.D. Cal.).
- In re Sony Gaming Networks & Customer Data Security Breach Litig., No. 11-MD-2258 (S.D. Cal.).
- In re Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010, for the Halliburton and Transocean Punitive Damages & Assigned Claims Settlements, MDL No. 2179 (E.D. La.).
- Precision Associates, Inc. v. Panalpina World Transport, No. 08-CV-00042 (E.D.N.Y.).
- In re NYC Bus Tour Antitrust Litig., No. 13-CV-0711 (S.D.N.Y.).
- Chaudhri v. Osram Sylvania, Inc., No. 11-CV-05504 (D.N.J.).