||FOCUSED ON CLIENT SERVICE
AND OPERATIONAL LEADERSHIP
A member of Kinsella Media's leadership team, Kristen contributes to the overall leadership and performance of the firm through her role in client services, as well as her roles in sales and operations (general operations, accounting and financial, HR, and IT). Kristen has been an integral part of the Kinsella Media team since 2003.
Kristen has a diverse resume with the firm. In her current role, she works with clients to prepare proposals and to develop notice strategies that service the needs of the class, courts, and other stakeholders. In her previous project management role, she worked with clients to design and implement programs in a wide variety of consumer class actions, and write plain language materials. Kristen has also spent several years focusing on operational oversight of Kinsella Media.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
B.S. Communications James Madison University (2001)
SELECTED CASE EXPERIENCE
Sullivan v. DB Investments, No. 04-CV-2819 (D.N.J.).
- Cox v. Shell Oil, No. 18,844 (Tenn. Ch. Ct., Obion Cty.).
- Peterson v. BASF Corp., File No. C2-97-295, (Minn. District Ct., Norman Cty.).
- Wilson v. Airborne, No. No. 5:07cv770 (C.D. Cal.).
- Galanti v. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., No. 03-20 (D.N.J.).
- Shake Roof Cases, JCCPs No. 4208 (Cal. Super. Ct., Contra Costa Cty.).